Transforming basic STRENGTH into the mentally powerful and physically fit: Operation PowerFit!
BENEFITS to EXERCISE
Regular exercise is a great means to feel better, gain health benefits, and have fun. The Mayo Clinic best summarizes the benefits to exercise and physical activity.
1. Combats health conditions and diseases. Exercising increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL) ("good" cholesterol) and decreases unhealthy triglycerides, reducing your risk of cardiovascular diseases. In fact, regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, arthritis, falls, and certain types of cancer.
2. Controls weight. Exercising prevents excess weight gain or maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn.
3. Improves mood. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. Exercise is also a good stress reliever. You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
4. Boosts energy. Regular physical activity improves your muscle strength and boosts your endurance. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. When your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you have more energy to go about your daily activities.
5. Promotes better sleep. Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep. Try not to exercise too close to bedtime or you may be too energized to fall asleep.
6. Puts the spark back into your sex life. Regular physical activity can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive effect on your sex life.
7. Exercise can be fun! Exercise and physical activity can be a fun way to spend some time. You have a chance to unwind, enjoy the outdoors or simply engage in activities that make you happy. Physical activity can also help you connect with family or friends in a fun social setting, especially, in group fitness training.
Schedule your free no-obligation consultation today!
Thank you for visiting.
Be safe & Stay fit!